Monday, September 26, 2011

Discussion of week one 19-25/9

Hi all! This is the JVZ group.

J for Joyce. I'm working as a school librarian at a local primary cum secondary school. I often use IT as information managing and for the library system.

V for Vicky. I'm working as a General Studies & Music teacher in an EMI primary school. Small group teaching is always promoting at school. I usually facilitate learning with group activities and would like to develop more in depth with IT support.

Z for Zachary. I'm working as a software engineer and I am also a scout instructor. I usually encounter many problems about integration of ICT and education. Therefore I would like to explore more in  education. Hopefully I could apply what I'm working in education.



Our Vision
Our vision is to help students to prepare well for their future esp in the 21st century. As a global citizen, IT is essential and they have to capable in dealing with new technologies as well as to develop their own creativity.


Our Learning Goals

  • Understand trend of technologies used in 21st century
  • Identify and apply different ICT in education
  • Understand teacher and students' role when adopting ICT
  • Generate our own innovation to support/promote formative learning
  • Develop practices using ICT with a pedagogical approach




No comments:

Post a Comment